Mobile Phone Handsfree -
|Connectivity||3.5mm audio Jack(Stereo mini/4-pole)|
|Feature Usage||Water resistant IPX572|
- Smartphone, tablet, laptop, music player or other device with 3.5 mm audio output.
- Volume +/-1
- Multi function key (Answer/end call, Play/pause/skip/back music, Activate voice assist function of Google Now or Siri)
- Headphone type: 9.2 mm dynamic
- Frequency response: 320Hz – 20000Hz
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.5% (100Hz - 10000Hz @ 1mW)
|Size (mm)||Cable Length: 1.2m|
|Weight (g)||Approx. 15.3 g|
|Supplied Accessories|| |
|Supplied Accessories||Stereo Headset|
Headphone cable clip
1 Volume function does not work with iOS.
2 Stereo Headset STH32 is water resistant and protected against dust, so don’t worry if you get caught in the rain or want to wash off dirt with tap water. You should not put the device completely underwater; or expose it to seawater, salt water, chlorinated water, or liquids such as drinks. For best audio performance, your STH32 headphone speakers should dry at room temperature for up to three hours after being exposed to water. Abuse and improper use of device will invalidate warranty. The device has been tested under Ingress Protection rating IP57. For more info, see http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/dm/waterresistant/. Note the Xperia® XZ has a capless USB port to connect and charge. The USB port must be completely dry before chargingg.
Product details can refer to www.sonymobile.com.hk, subject to any final version to be announced by Sony Mobile.