|Operating System|| |
|Operating System||Windows 8 64 bit (English Version)|
|Language Pack / Language Interface Pack||Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, Thai|
|Processor||Intel® Core™ i5-4200U Processor 1.60 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 2.60 GHz*1|
|Memory Bus||1600 MT/s|
|Cache Memory||3 MB (L3 Cache)|
|Main Memory|| |
|Pre-installed||4 GB (4 GB (On Board)) DDR3 SDRAM*2 (Max)|
|SSD Flash Memory||128 GB*3 (128 GB x 1, PCI Express x 4)|
|Graphics Accelerator||Intel® HD Graphics 4400|
|Display||13.3 inch wide (Full HD: 1920 x 1080) TFT colour display (TRILUMINOS DISPLAY for mobile, LED backlight, Touch screen(Capacitive)) |
Visual Technology: X-Reality for mobile, Color mode setting (Vivid, Natural, Text)
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
|USB||SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0) port Type A Connector with charging function x 1*4, SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0) port Type A Connector x 1|
|Headphone||Stereo, Mini Jack x 1 (also serves as Headset jack)*5|
|HDMI In/Out Connector||HDMI Out x 1|
|SD Memory Card Slot||SD memory card(SDHC, SDXC compatible, UHS (SDR50) supported, Copyright protection function (CPRM))*6|
|DC IN||x 1|
|Wireless Connection|| |
|Wireless LAN||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n*7|
|Wireless LAN Data Rate||Maximum transmission speed: 300 Mbps*8, |
Maximum receipt speed: 300 Mbps*8
|Bluetooth®||Bluetooth® standard Ver. 4.0 + HS|
|NFC function|| |
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology||Yes|
|Front Side Camera||HD web camera powered by "Exmor R for pc" (Resolution: 1280 x 720, Effective Pixels: 0.92 Mega pixels)|
|Audio||Intel® High Definition Audio/ Internal Stereo speakers/ Internal Dual microphone/ ClearAudio+ mode (Music, Video), S-FORCE Front Surround 3D, "Clear Phase", "xLOUD", "VPT", "Voice Zoom", "Sound Optimizer"|
|Keyboard/Input Device||19 mm key pitch/1.35 mm keystroke, 82 keys, Backlit Keyboard / Touchpad (Gesture supported)|
|Battery Life|| |
|Bundled Battery||VGP-BPS38 Lithium-ion battery: up to 8.5 hours of use*9|
|Optional Long Battery||VGP-BPS38 + VGP-BPSE38 Lithium-ion battery: up to 17 hours of use*9|
|Sleep Mode|| |
|Rapid Wake||Rapid Wake + Eco|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) mm||322 x 12.8 (maximum 17.2) x 216 mm|
|Weight (With Supplied Battery)||1.06 kg|
|Bundled Software|| |
|Communication||Socialife, Air Soccer Fever|
|Microsoft Office||Microsoft® Office Trial*10|
|Video & Photo||PlayMemories Home, VAIO Movie Creator, Album app|
|Security||Trend Micro™ Titanium Maximum Security 60days*11|
|Utilities||VAIO Message Center, VAIO Control Center, VAIO Gesture Control, Xperia Link, Adobe® Reader® XI, Norton™ Online Backup, Intel® AppUp|
|Support||VAIO Care, VAIO Transfer Support, VAIO Update|
|Supplied Accessories|| |
|Supplied Accessories||AC Adaptor: VGP-AC10V10 / |
VGA adapter: VGP-DA15 /
Others: Cleaning Cloth
|Local Warranty and VAIO™ International Repair Service||Two Years Local Warranty and VAIO™ International Repair Service|
*1 CPU speed will be reduced under certain operating conditions.
*2 If memory modules of the same capacity are installed to both of the two memory module slots, the supported dual channel mode provides better performance. And this memory is unchangeable.
*3 GB means one billion bytes when referring to storage capacity. Accessible capacity may vary. A portion of storage space is reserved as a recovery partition. Some area of SSD is not available for data storage area because it is used for lower power consumption sleep by OS.
*4 Charging function via USB port may fasten battery consumption. Change the default setting when using this function.
*5 Your headset may not be compatible with your VAIO computer. An external microphone does not work even if you connect it to the headset compatible headphones jack.
*6 Memory Stick Duo slot and SD Memory Card slot share one slot. Compatible with any Sony branded "Memory Stick" of up to 32 GB, SD memory cards (up to 2 GB), SDHC memory cards (up to 32 GB) and SDXC memory cards (up to 64 GB) available as of January 2013. However, it is not guaranteed that all memory cards will be compatible.
*7 The maximum communication distance can vary depending on the obstacles or the distance between the communication devices, the radio waves, the operating system or the software being used.
*8 The communication speed varies depending on the distance between communication devices, existence of obstacles between such devices, the device configuration, the radio conditions, and the software in use. In addition, communication may be cut off depending on the radio conditions.
*9 Estimated battery life (under JEITA Battery Run Time Measurement Method ver.1.0, measurement method (a)). Actual battery life may vary with different operating conditions and settings. For further details, please visit www.sony-asia.com/support/vaio/jeita
*10 1 month trial for new Microsoft Office 365 customers
*11 Free use of 60 days. Further update will be charged
*12 This product may only function with a genuine Sony battery designed for this model.
Important notice when playing back HD contents
[AVC HD Playback]
- Depending on system environment, you may find sound interruptions and/or dropped frames during AVC HD play back.
- The trademarks, including but not limited to "Sony", "VAIO", "Memory Stick", "xLOUD" and "Clear Phase" are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation and/or its subsidiaries.
- Xperia is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB.
- Adobe, the Adobe logo, Adobe Reader and Adobe Premiere are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Intel, Core, the Intel logo, the Intel Inside logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
- Some applications may require installation via download.
- Internet connection may be required in order to install some applications.
- Whilst information given is true at time of printing, small production changes in the course of our company's policy of improvement through research and design might not necessarily be included in the specifications. E&OE. Actual models may differ slightly in appearance to illustrations provided.