How to insert the date in a photo using the PlayMemories Home software.
This article describes how to insert the date information by editing the image data itself.
For how to insert a date stamp when printing, refer to:
How to insert the date when printing from the PlayMemories Home software for Windows
(compatible with the Windows version only)
- You cannot delete a date stamp that you inserted on the photo itself by this method.
- When saving the photo that you have inserted the date stamp on, select Save As to leave the original photo as it is.
- Date stamps cannot be inserted into multiple photos at one time with this method.
Follow the steps below to insert the date on the images using PlayMemories Home:
- From the PlayMemories Home screen, in the Tools section click Edit/Convert Photos.
- Click Adjust Photos.
- Drag and drop the photo to the right side and click Next.
- Select Insert Date.
- Specify the date Format, Color and Position and click OK.
- Click Save to overwrite the original file, Save As to save as a new file.
NOTE: To go back to the main screen, click the left arrow on the upper left portion of the screen.
For more information and help using the PlayMemories Home software, visit PlayMemories Home Support.