- Using the PCS Manager app on your smartphone or tablet, tap Settings.
- Tap Password.
- On Android devices, tap Change PCS password.
NOTE: If the password has not been set yet, proceed to step 5.
- Enter the current password.
NOTE: Skip this step if this is the first time you will set a password.
- Enter a new password.
NOTE: The password must be between 4 and 16 alphanumeric characters.
- Re-enter the password.
- Tap Set or Complete.
- Set a password that is hard for others to guess. Make sure the password is not the same as the one you use for other purposes.
- The passwords are case-sensitive.
- This function cannot be used if you are signed in to the PCS Manager app in Read-Only Access mode.