Unable to play movies using the Privilege Movies 4K app.
Each of the steps below represents a possible solution if you are unable to play preloaded movies on the hard drive using the Privilege Movies 4K app. Try playing a movie after following each step.
- Make sure that the 4K TV is connected to an active Internet connection.
- Make sure that the TV has the latest system software update.
- Make sure that the hard drive with preloaded Privilege Movies 4K content connected to a USB input on the 4K TV. Do not use a USB hub or other similar device in-between the TV and the hard drive.
- Make sure that you are using the Privilege Movies 4K application to watch the movies. The Privilege Movies 4K app can be found in the All Apps menu of the TV.
- Make sure that you have correctly logged in to the Privilege Movies 4K app using the Email and Password that was used to create the account. Select Forgotten Password? in Privilege Movies 4K application menu if you do not remember your password.
- Make sure that the correct 20 digit voucher code was entered during the account set up .
If you have followed each of the steps above and are still unable to play an unlocked movie, an application error may have occurred temporary. To resolve this, reboot the 4K TV by turning it off and back on.