My external HDD is not being recognized. What should I do?
Please check the following.
- Check the requirements for external HDDs that can be used.
- If the HDD has multiple partitions, the Blu-ray Disc player can only read the first partition. Any partitions beyond the first cannot be read.
- The supported partition system is MBR. GPT is not supported.
- The supported formats are FAT32, NTFS and exFAT.
- Reconnect the external HDD.
- After turning the Blu-ray Disc player OFF, reconnect the external HDD, and then turn the Blu-ray Disc player ON again.