- Make sure you have the latest version of the DivX Player on your computer and internet connection.
- Open DivX Player on your computer.
- Select VOD Register a DivX Certified device…
Log in or create your DivX Account if you have not done it.
- Enter the DivX VOD registration code for your device.
To find DivX VOD registration code, go to Settings System Settings Divx(R) VOD on your TV.
- After you complete the registration, you will be prompted to save the registration video.
This file should be played on your TV to complete registration.
- Transfer your registration video to compatible USB device.
- Connect the USB storage device to your TV.
On TV, press HOME then select Videos the desired USB device or media server.
- Playback the registration video.
- You have registered your TV as DivX Certified device.
For the information on how to register your device as a DivX Certified device, please click here.