- Turn ON the system.
- Set the Bluetooth function of the Bluetooth device to on.
- Press and hold the PAIRING button on the system until the Bluetooth indicator (blue) begins to flash quickly. *1
- Perform the pairing procedure on the Bluetooth device to detect the system. *2
- Select SRS-BTD70 shown in the display of the Bluetooth device. *3, *4
- If Passcode input is required on the display of the Bluetooth device, input 0000. *5
- The Bluetooth connection is completed and the Bluetooth indicator (blue) on the system stays on.
*1: Pairing mode of the system is cancelled after about 5 minutes, and the Bluetooth indicator (blue) turns off.
If the pairing mode is cancelled while performing this procedure, start over from step 3.
*2: For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the device.
*3: Some devices cannot display a list of detected devices.
*4: If SRS-BTD70 does not appear on the device’s display, repeat from step 2.
*5: Passcode may be called Passkey, PIN code, PIN number, or Password.