JEITA A measuring standard is based on the following conditions:
1. Go to Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Display -> Change screen saver tab
2. Switch off the Wireless LAN switch
3. Volume control: Mute
Change the volume control to Muting with Fn & F2 key
4. Go to Control Panel -> System and Security -> Windows Update -> Turn automatic updating on or off -> Important updates -> Select Never check for updates(not recommended).
5. Go to VAIO Control Center - Power Management - Power Options
Uncheck the checkbox of Automatically enter Hibernate mode when battery is low.
6. Go to VAIO Control Center -> Power Management -> Power Options -> Advanced tab
* Power Plan
- Select Power saver
- Go to Change plan settings
- Turn off the display - Never
- Put the computer to sleep - Never
JEITA Measuring Method A:
* Display Brightness
Change the brightness level to 1 with Fn & F5 or F6 key.