The USB device is not recognized on my HT-RT3
If the USB device is not recognized, try the following:
- Turn the system off.
- Remove and reconnect the USB device.
- Turn the system on.
- Make sure that the USB device is securely connected to the (USB) port.
- Check if the USB device or a cable is damaged.
- Check if the USB device is on.
- If the USB device is connected via a USB hub, disconnect it and connect the USB device directly to the Subwoofer.
Check the files are in the supported format:
|MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer III)||.mp3|
|AAC||.m4a, mp4, 3gp|
|MPEG4||.avi, .mp4, .3gp|
- Some files may not play depending on the file format, the file encoding, or the recording condition.
- Some files edited on a PC may not play.
- The system does not play coded files such as DRM and Lossless.
- The system can recognize the following files or folders in USB devices:
- up to 200 folders
- up to 150 files/folders in a single layer
- Some USB devices may not work with this system.
- The system can recognize Mass Storage Class (MSC) devices.