Playback screen (Music Center for PC Ver.1.0)
- Playback operations (*)
The following operations are available:
- Playing songs
- Adjusting the sound quality (equalizer function)
- Changing the playback mode, etc.
- Discovery zone
You can display the song search screen, cover art for albums, the equalizer screen, etc.
- Content list
You can display a list of songs or playlists.
- (High-Resolution Audio)
- The icon indicates the High-Resolution Audio content.
- Left pane
You can switch between the following displays:
- The list of songs or playlists
- The transfer screen
* Details on the playback operations
- / (Play/Pause)
- Click the button to start or pause playback.
- Click the button to stop playback.
- Click the button to skip to the beginning of the current song.
Click the button twice rapidly to skip to the beginning of the previous song.
Hold down the button to fast-rewind a song during playback.
- Click the button to skip to the beginning of the next song. Hold down the button to fast-forward a song during playback.
- Move the slider from left to right to adjust the volume.
- Mute Off /Muting
- Click the button to mute playback. If you click the button again, playback will return to the original volume.
- Play position
- Click the button to display the playback position.
Move the slider or select the desired position to adjust the playback position.
- Displays currently playing item.
- Click the button to display the content that is currently being played.
- Click the button to adjust the sound quality using the equalizer function.
Click the button again to go back to the song search screen.