MPEG1 files cannot be written together with other different format files into one single DVD simultaneously.
For Click to DVD Ver.1.0:
When a video capsule is created in the audio mode of the Main + Sub function, the playback of both the main and the sub audios are mixed into one. Therefore, during the preview of the clip or the playback of the created DVD, it is not possible to select the main or the sub audio.
For versions newer than Click to DVD Ver.1.1:
This version supports multiple audio tracks. User can select an audio mode on the player if a bilingual video capsule is recorded into a DVD.
The following are the types of files that can be used with the Click to DVD program:
A. Movie files
1. DV-AVI files captured with DVgate
2. DV-AVI files exported with MovieShaker)
* DV-AVI files created with MovieShaker Ver.2.0 or older versions cannot be imported.
3. DV-AVI files created with VAIO Edit Components
* Files without audio tracks cannot be imported.
1. MPEG1 files exported with DVgate Assemble
2. MPEG1 files created with VAIO Edit components
1. MPEG2 files exported with DVgate Assemble
2. MPEG2 files exported with MovieShaker
3. MPEG2 files created with VAIO Edit Components
The movie files that PCGA-DVRW1 supports as usable files are DV-AVI and MPEG2 files only.
Sony does not guarantee the use of MPEG1 files.
D. Still image files
1. MBP files
2. JPEG files
3. TIFF files