The WinDVD Version2.4 Build99 S14 or Earliest Registry Upgrade is now available.
In the Downloads section, please select Notebook and proceed with the steps below:
1. Move the cursor to the relevant Notebook Series and click the model of the VAIO computer.
2. Locate WinDVD Version 2.3 Build99 S14 or Earlier Registry Upgrade and proceed as per instructions on the screen.
- During the installation of this update, be sure to log in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of programs before proceeding.
- Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.
Sony provides Driver/Utility Upgrades for several models of VAIO computers to enhance compatibility under the Windows Millennium environment. These Driver/Utility updates should only be used with Sony VAIO Notebook Computers sold in the Asia Pacific countries. DO NOT use these updates with other computers as it may cause the computer to function incorrectly or may even become inoperable.