To resolve this symptom, please download the latest Display Video Driver Upgrade.
In the Downloads section, please select Notebook and proceed with the steps below:
1. Move the cursor to the relevant Notebook Series and click the model of the VAIO computer.
2. Locate Display Video Driver Upgrade and proceed as per instructions on the screen.
- Do not uninstall the old display driver when performing this upgrade.
- During the installation of this update, be sure to log in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of programs before proceeding.
- Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.