When using Network Smart Capture version 4.2, how to adjust the setting of the built-in camera to improve the quality when creating a movie?
Please refer to the following steps:
1. Start Network Smart Capture.
2. Click Movie and click Change Setting.
3. Click Camera Adjustment and make the necessary changes.
4. Click OK to close the dialog box.
The following setting can be adjusted to suit the enviroment:
- Adjust the image to the desired brightness by dragging the slider to the left or right.
- Adjust the image color density by dragging the slider to the left or right.
C. White Balance
- Adjusts the color balance of images captured using a light source so that they look natural. Select Auto, Indoor, Outdoor or Hold as the white balance setting.
D. Shutter Speed
- Select Auto, Constant or Hold as the capture shutter speed setting.
A shutter speed setting of Constant is recommended especially when capturing under fluorenscent light in order to prevent screen flickering.