Please refer to the following steps to restore the Power Saving Function to the original setting:
1. Click Start and click Control Panel.
2. Click Performance and Maintenance and click Power Options.
3. Click VAIO Power Management and click Advance.
4. Click Reset by default.
5. Select Show CPU status icon in the taskbar to display the CPU icon in the taskbar.
6. Click OK twice to close the Power Options Properties dialog box.
* For more information on how to configure the Power Saving Function, please click Help on the VAIO Power Management tab in the Power Options Properties dialog box.