Please refer to the following steps to transfer tracks back to My Library using SonicStage Version 2.*:
Important: Copying or editing of data is only allowed when the user creates the data or when the user is authorized by the copyright holder to copy or edit the material. If the user does not own the copyright or yet to obtained the approval, the copyright law may be infringed and the user may be liable for the compensation for the losses resulting from such infringement. Please consult a legal party if unsure about copyrights issue.
1. Insert the MagicGate Memory Stick into an MagicGate Memory Stick compatible device and connect the device to the computer.
2. Click Start, select All Program, select SonicStage and click SonicStage.
3. Click Transfer and select the tracks from the Network Walkman list on the right.
- To select multiple tracks, click the tracks while holding down CTRL.
4. Click Transfer.
- To prevent hardware damage, please avoid the following during initializing:
1. Disconnecting the Net MD device from the computer.
2. Removing the disc from the Net MD device.
- While initialization is in progress, the computer cannot go into hibernation or on standby mode.
- If a disc is been initializing, all the data recorded on the disc will be deleted. Be sure to transfer the tracks back to the computer before proceeding.
- Make sure the write protect tab of the disc is set to an unlocked position. Otherwise, the disc cannot be initialized.