Please refer to the following steps to log on to Windows without entering the username and password:
- If there are two or more accounts, directly logging into Windows is not allowed.
- If a password is set to an account, directly logging into Windows is not allowed.
1. Click Start and click Control panel.
2. Double-click User Accounts and click the respective account.
3. Delete all additional accounts and retain the Administrator account.
4. Click the Administrator account and click Remove my password.
5. Enter the current password and click Remove Password.
6. Restart the computer and the Administrator account will log on to Windows directly.
- Due to security reasons, it is not advisable to have a login account without a password.
- The default Computer administrator account cannot be deleted.