The latest driver upgrade Display Video Driver Upgrade is now available.
In the Downloads section, please select Notebook and proceed with the steps below:
1. Move the cursor to the relevant Notebook Series and click the model of the VAIO computer.
2. Locate Display Video Driver Upgrade and proceed as per instructions on the screen.
This upgrade program will resolve the following symptoms:
1. The screen cannot return from stand-by mode.
2. The icon phantom is handled when using SVGA(800x600) mode on built-in screen.
3. The blue screen appears when the 3D-text screen saver is running for a long time.
- During the installation of this update, be sure to log in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of programs before proceeding.
- Several setup boxes may briefly appear during the installation. As the files are installed, these boxes will close automatically.