Some CD video games and other presentations cannot respond fast enough to the speed of the Sony PC. To get these programs to run properly, you need to reduce the graphic speed of the computer. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. "Start|Settings|Control Panel|System".
2. Click on the "Performance" tab.
3. Click on the "Graphics" button.
4. Left-click on the slider and while holding down the left button and move the slider down two notches.
5. Click on OK, Close and on "Yes" when prompted by Windows 98 to restart the computer.
6. When computer boots back up, try playing the CD program again.