Please follow the steps below to search for persons registered to Address Book:
1. Click Start and click Search.
2. Click Computers or People]
3. Click People in your address book.
4. Select Address Book
5. Enter the search conditions and click Find Now.
6. Double-click the name shown on the search results and the information of the contact appears.
If the search results do not appear, change the search conditions and try again.
For more information, please refer to the following solution in Microsoft's technical support website.
Article ID: Q308675
Last Reviewed: October 27, 2002
Title: How To How to find people in Address Book of Windows XP.