- How to set to the dual-display mode when VAIO connected to external monitor or projector?
To display an application (eg. Microsoft Word) on VAIO's screen and the other application (eg. Internet Explorer) on the external monitor's screen. Follow the procedures below:
1. Right-click on desktop and click Properties.
2. Click Setings tab and click Advanced.
3. Click NeoMagic tab and slect the option Set Dual-Display.
4. Click Advanced Settings.
5. Select the option CRT for projection to external monitor or the option Projector for external projector.
6. Click Apply and click Yes to restart Windows®.
After restart, the external monitor shall display another screen and you can drag any open windows (eg. internet explorer) to the monitor screen.
The resolution of the external monitor or projector can be adjusted by steps 1 to 3 above.