1) Click [Start]->[Programs]->[Quick Time]->[Quick Time Player].
2) Click [File]->[Open Movie].
3) Choose [Sample Movie] (Program Files -> Quick Time -> Sample.mov) to play.
4) Disturbing noises are generated in the sound.
To avoid this symptom, you have to change the Quick Time setting by changing the [FIFO size] in [Sound Out] option, using the following steps.
1) Click [Start]->[Settings]->[Control Panel] and double click on [Quick Time].
2) Choose [Sound out] in pull down menu.
3) Click [Options].
4) Change the [FIFO size] (initial setting is "60") to larger number. (Changing to 70-80 would improve this symptom.)
5) Click [OK] to close the window.
Sometimes, the buffer(memory) for Sound out is set as a standard in Quick Time and will be short. This causes the symptom and will be avoided if you change [FIFO size] and restore enough buffer.