Note: Removable disk of the Memory Stick is not subjected to this function.
Please refer to the steps below:
1. Click Start, point to Settings and click Control Panel.
2. Double-click the Administrative Tools icon.
3. Double-click the Computer Management icon.
4. Click Storage> -> Disk Management. The drive names appear at the lower right corner of the screen. Right-click the drive name to be changed and click Change Drive Letter and Pass.
5. Click the Edit button.
6. From the Assign a drive letter list box, select a new drive letter and click OK.
7. The Changing the drive letter of a volume may cause program to no longer run. Are you sure you want to change this drive letter? dialog box appears. Click Yes. The disk letter is changed now.
As indicated in the above dialog box, changing the drive letter may cause installed programs not to run sometimes. Should this happen, restore the drive letter to the original state.