A click sound may be played when following operations were performed :
1) When you work inside [Internet Explorer]
- Clicking a link.
- Clicking [Back] or [Forward] button.
- Jump to other Web page
2) When you click any icon in [My Computer].
- Double-clicking to open the drive or folder
- Click [Back], [Forward] or [Up] button.
3) When you open a folder in [Windows Explorer].
4) When you click a link in [Help] files.
Refer to the following procedure to disable the "Click" sound.
1) Click [Start] -> [Settings] -> [Control Panel], and then double-click the [Sounds] icon.
2) In the [Events] field, under [Windows Explorer] click [Start Navigation].
3) In the [Name] field, click the scroll down button and select [None] and then click [OK].