I made the settings of power saving with "Power Management Properties" of Windows, but the settings return to the original when I restart my computer.
Set the power saving with PowerPanel.
In VAIO, the software called PowerPanel manages power supply.
Even when you set the power management function with the power management properties of "Control Panel", therefore, "PowerSuiteScheme" is selected again at the time of the startup of the computer and the settings of PowerPanel are enabled.
To set the power saving, set the computer to "PowerSuiteScheme" on "Power Management Properties" and then select Edit/Create Profiles from PowerPanel. Select "AC" on the window of "AC -Profile Editor" and change the settings of the standby timer, etc.
The following is the setting procedure with PowerPanel.
1. Right-click the icon of PowerPanel in the tasktray.
2. Click "Edit / Create Profiles" from the menu. The "AD - Profile Editor" appears.
3. Click "AC" on the left-hand side of the window.
4. Change the settings of the standby timer, etc. on the right-hand side of the window.
5. Click "Save" from the "File" menu.
6. Click "Finish" from the "File" menu.
Now you have changed the settings of PowerPanel.