The following confirming message that appears on the search page of Internet Explorer does not appear. Tell me how to display the message again. "When you send information to the Internet, it might be possible for others to see that inform
"When you send information to the Internet, it might be possible for others to see that information. Do you want to continue?"
Refer to the following procedure.
Follow the following procedure to display the confirming dialog box on the search page of Internet Explorer Ver.5.0.
1. Click the "Start" button and then click "Settings"-"Control Panel".
2. Double-click the "Internet Options" icon.
3. Click the "Security" tab in "Internet Properties".
4. Click the "Internet" icon and then click the "Custom Level" button.
5. When the "Security Settings" dialog box appears, click the "Prompt" option button under "Submit nonencrypted form data" in the "Miscellaneous" items.
6. Click the "OK" button and the message saying "Are you sure you want to change the security settings for this zone?" appears. Click the "Yes" button.
7. Now, when you search for data on the Internet, the confirming dialog box appears.