How can I make a short cut, delete, change orders, and change related icons in link bar.
You can add shortcuts of frequently accessed WEB site to a link bar, and possible to view the page with just clicking the shortcut.
Refer to the following procedure.
- The way to add shortcuts to a link bar.
Drag a web page icon on address bar directly to link bar.
Or Drag a link that exist in web page, favorite bar, or desktop to link bar.
- The way to delete shortcuts from link bar.
Right click on the shortcut and then click [Delete] menu.
- The way to change orders in link bar.
Drag a shortcut on link bar and move to where you like.
- The way to customize shortcuts on link bar.
1, Right click on the shortcut and the click [Properties].
2, Click [Internet Shortcut] tab and then click [Change Icon].
3, Click [OK] to close the window.
* If [Links] bar is not displayed in I.E., Click [View]-[Toolbars]-[Links].