How should I configure my computer to output analog audio from the AUDIO Line-Output terminal when PCGA-PSX1 (Mini Docking Station) is used?
Check "YAMAHA DS-XG Audio Config." on "Control Panel".
When you want to output analog audio during the use of PCGA-PSX1 (Mini Docking Station), check the following settings.
1. Click the "Start" button, and then click "Settings"-"Control Panel".
2. Double-click the icon of "YAMAHA DS-XG Audio Config."
3. Click the "Output" tab, and then click the option button of "Docking Station" in the "Analog Out" box.
* The "Analog Out" box is enabled when PCGA-PSX1 (Mini Docking Station" is connected, which allows you to select the following 3 items.
- Main PC
- Docking Station
- Both (You cannot select it when it is grayed out.)