The performance of the compute can be maximized while saving electricity using the Power Plan.
1. Click the Start button, and click Control Panel.
2. Click Power Options.
3. After the Power Options window appears, please select the following items.
See the energy consumed and set the system Performance balance.
Save electricity by decreasing the system Performance. For users who want to maximize the life of the battery.
Maximize the system Performance to the fullest in the computer. In order to improve the system Performance, offset part of the battery life.
4. In order to change settings for detail, click Changes for Scheme Settings of every item.
5. When the Plan Settings and Editing window appears and battery drives, setup the AC adapter's connection settings.
* Notebook computers powered by battery can display settings of every item such as AccumulatorDrive and Power Connecting.
6. Click Detail Change of Power Settings, and then set every item in detail.
7. Click the Save Changes button.