How to remove the files which have been updated and added in Windows Update in Windows Vista?
Removing the updated files that have been added in Windows Update.
Windows Update service support is provided by Microsoft Cooperation.
Sony cannot obtain all the updated files in Windows Update and the Client Center cannot provide the relevant service support.
Please refer to the information below to remove the updated files added in Windows Update.
The security of the computer will be reduced by removing the updated files. Therefore, VAIO Client Online recommends VAIO users not to perform this operation.
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Click the Programs icon.
- Click View Installed Updates.
- When Installed Updates appears, select the update to remove, and then click Uninstall.
- If Uninstall an update appears, please click Yes.
- If User Account Control appears, please click Continue.