How to boot up from the external CD/DVD drive in order for the VAIO computer to perform a recovery?
Booting up from the external CD/DRV drive in order for the VAIO computer to perform a recovery.
Please refer to the following steps to enable the computer to boot up from the external CD/DVD drive:
1. When the VAIO logo appears, press the F2 key.
2. Go to Advanced by pressing the left arrow key.
3. Go to External Drive Boot by pressing the down arrow key and press Enter.
4. Press the down arrow key to select Enable and press Enter.
5. Go to Exit, select Exit (Save Changes) using the down arrow key and press Enter to save the configuration.
1. When the Sony logo appears, press the F11 Key .
2. The VAIO computer will boot up again from the external CD/DVD drive.
For more information, please refer to the online VAIO Manual and select Hardware Guide.