Disabling the Audio Filter function of SonicStage Mastering Studio for specific programs.
SonicStage Mastering Studio Audio Filter is applied by default to music played back with any programs installed on the computer. To disable this function on specific programs, it has to be registered on SonicStage Mastering Studio with the steps below:
1. Click Start and select All Programs.
2. Select SonicStage Mastering Studio and click Audio Filter.
3. Click Options and click Programs not affected.
4. Click Add and specify the name and location of the executable file (extension ".exe") for the program which this function should be disabled on.
5. Click Open and the specified executable file is added to the list of unaffected programs.
6. Click OK to close the dialog box.
Note: A shortcut (extension ".lnk") to the program can also be specified in place of the actual executable file.
Title: What is SonicStage Mastering Studio Audio Filter?
Please click here for more information.
Title: How to enable Audio Filter for specific programs in Program not affected option?
Please click for more information.