To divide the song, a track mark is required to be placed on the song.
Please refer to the steps below to put a track mark on the song:
1. Click Edit on the track panel.
2. Click on the position to divide, click Divide and then click Track Marking.
To clear the track mark, select and right-click the desired track mark and click Delete.
3. Select a track to be divided, click Divide and then click Execute Dividing.
The track mark is cleared from the track to be divided and the song is divided.
Please refer to the steps below to adjust the position of a track mark more precisely:
1. Double-click the desired track mark.
2. Drag the track mark to the right/left for adjustments.
* Click Zoom out and the time display will be reduced. (Notice that the time interval becomes larger.)
* Click Zoom in and the time display will be extended.
3. Click Play song before and after the mark and click OK.
The position of the track mark after adjustment is reflected on the track panel.