To change the column settings, please refer to the procedures below:
1. Right-click on [My Computer] and click [Explorer].
2. Click folder or file and click [Choose Columns] in the [View] menu.
Note: Click [Details] in the [View] menu if [Choose Columns] is not displayed in the menu.
3. Check the box of each item you would like to add to the current view, or remove the check from the items you do not want to the current view.
4. Click the [Move Up] or [Move Down] button to change the order of your columns.
5. Click [OK] to close the window.
To change the width of the columns, you may use either of the following methods:
1. Click [Choose Columns] in the [View] menu and click the name of the column you want to adjust.
2. Type the size of the pixels in the [The selected column should be X pixels wide] box.
3. Click [OK] to close the window.
1. To widen the columns manually, move your cursor between two borders of the column headings. The cursor turns into a double arrowhead.
2. Click and hold the left mouse button, and drag the window to widen the column to your preferred width.
Q253691: How to Change Column Settings in Windows Explorer