2. In the Internet Explorer window, click Tools and then click Internet Options.
3. In the Internet Options window, click the Security tab.
4. On the Security tab, click the Custom level button.
5. In the Security settings window, in the Setting section, under the Scripting category, click to select Enable for the Active Scripting, Allow paste options via script and Scripting of Java applets options.
NOTE: If users have upgraded to and are using the Internet Explorer 8 software, the Allow paste options via script option has been renamed to Allow programmatic clipboard access.
6. In the Security settings window, click the OK button.
7. In the Internet Options window, click the OK button.