Refer to the following guidelines when troubleshooting poor radio reception and static interference:
NOTE: Refer to your owner's manual for model-specific information on the features and capabilities of your radio. Manuals are available online in the Manuals section of the Sony Support Web site.
- Extend the FM wire aerial fully to increase reception sensitivity.
- Connect the supplied AM loop aerial to the unit. Rotate the aerial horizontally for optimum reception.
Notes on radio reception
- Keep digital music players or mobile phones away from the AM loop aerial or the FM aerial, as this may lead to reception interference.
- When you are listening to the radio with a Sony Ericsson Phone connected to the unit, interference with radio reception may occur.
- When you are listening to the radio while charging a WALKMAN / Sony Ericsson Phone, interference with radio reception may occur.