If the format of an imported file has been changed and the original file is deleted, the information of the original file may appear instead of the imported file.
Please refer to the steps below to delete the information of the original file and then change the properties of the song.
1. Click Music Drive and click Edit.
2. Click to select the song which the properties are to be changed and click the icon at the lower left corner of the window.
* Right-click the song to be changed and click Song Properties.
3. Click the File Information tab.
4. Select the format of the original file and click Delete File.
* Check that the Location text box is empty. If the storage location of a file is shown in that text box, the original file is deleted.
6. When the Are you sure you would like to delete this file? dialog box appears, click Yes.
7. Click the Track Information tab to change the song properties and click OK.