To resolve the symptom, follow the procedures below to establish the settings of audio input of Music Visualizer with [Recording Control].
* The following procedures are described in [Changing the settings] -> [Setting Image and audio input (response level)] in [Help] of Music Visualizer.
1) Start Music Visualizer
In the case of starting it from [Media Bar]
(A) Click [Start] -> [Program] -> [Media Bar] -> [Music Visualizer].
(B) Click the [Visualizer] button on the [Media Bar] window.
2) Click [Settings] from the [Menu] button on the [Music Visualizer] window.
3) Click the [Recording Control] button in the [Input Sound Settings (Record Control)] box on the [Settings] dialog box.
4) When the [Recording Control] dialog box appears, check the [Stereo Out] box.
5) Close [Recording Control] and click [OK] on the [Settings] window.