1. Click the Windows Start icon , right-click Computer in Start Menu and select Manage.
2. Under Computer Management, select Disk Management under Storage.
3. Identify Disk 0, point the mouse into (C:) drive, and right-click.
4. Select Shrink Volume.
NOTE: Upon clicking Shrink Volume, please wait.
5. Do not change the current value of Enter the amount of space to shrink in MB.
Note: The value stated in Enter the amount of space to shrink in MB varies depending on the available size of the Hard Disk Drive.
6. Click Shrink button to proceed.
7. Identify Disk 0, point the mouse into (C:) drive, then right-click.
8. Select Extend Volume.
9. In the Extend Volume Wizard window, click Next to continue.
10. Click Next to continue.
Note: You do not need to modify the amount of space in this step.
11. Click Finish to continue.
12. Final Result:
Note: The capacity of (C:) Drive should report similar HDD capacity.