JEITA A stands for Japan Electronic Information Technology Association (Ver 1.0).
JEITA A measuring standard is based on the following conditions:
1. Boot up system in the STAMINA mode
2. Switch off the Wireless LAN switch
3. VAIO Control Center -> Display -> Long Battery Life Wallpaper Settings -> Set Long Battery Life Wallpaper.
Set the desktop background to VAIO Long Battery Life Wallpaper.
4. Close the Prepare your VAIO
5. Volume control: Mute
6. Do not change initial settings of McAfee Security Center
7. VAIO Control Center -> Display -> Automatic Brightness Settings -> Uncheck Adjust brightness automatically.
8. Right-click desktop -> Graphics Properties -> Power -> Power Features -> Graphics Power Plan Settings
Select On battery
Uncheck Display Power Saving Technology
- Select Power saver
- Go to Change advanced power settings -> Advanced settings tab
Put the computer to sleep - Never
Turn off display After - Never
Dim the display - Never
- Go to Change advanced power settings -> VAIO Power Management tab
Refresh Rate - [40Hz]
- Go to Change advanced power settings -> Advanced settings tab -> battery
Critical battery level - On battery: 1%
JEITA Measuring Method A:
1. Go to Power Options -> Advanced settings
Display Brightness - 28%
2. MPEG file for the measurement is reproduced continuously with WMP.
Do not change WMP size.
Do not set full-screen.
Download Site: http://it.jeita.or.jp/mobile/down.html