- Connect the IC recorder to the computer.
- Select the drive (internal memory or memory card) of the IC recorder containing the files you want to import.
- Click (Voice) on the IC recorder screen.
- Select the files you want to import to My Library.
- Click (Import to My Library) at the center of the screen.
The specified audio files will be imported into Sound Organizer and added to the Voice library.
Depending on settings, a message about importing files will appear when an IC recorder is connected. If such is the case, you can import files simply by following the on-screen instructions.
You can import files while displaying instructions with the Quick Operation Guide.