* Depending on the network environment, the Whiteboard function may not be used.
* To use the Whiteboard, the other party should have a computer with Windows® XP installed.
Please refer to the steps below:
1. Click Start and click Windows® Messenger.
2. Sign in to Windows® Messenger.
3. Right-click the member's name and click Start Whiteboard.
* When the request of Whiteboard invitation is sent and the receiver accepts it, the response is returned to the sender's computer.
If Cancel is clicked while the computer is waiting for the acceptance of the receiver, Whiteboard invitation will be cancelled.
4. After the invitation is accepted, the whiteboard will appear on the screens of both party's computers.