- Silent Stream (0 stream) function does not work for HDMI output. When playback starts, the jumpiness occurs for about 1 second.
- Switching the Audio output between HDMI and built-in SPK/HP should be manually operated.
- Select Control Panel -> Sounds and Audio Devices Property -> Sounds and Audio Devices and open Sounds and Audio Devices Properties.
- Select Audio Tab.
- Change the previously arranged device for "Sound Playback" to the required device.
- Click OK or Apply.
- Sound is not being output when playing back a DVD title in Dolby Digital Sounds using Windows Media Player. Note: MS Decoder for Dolby Digital Sounds is required.
- HDMI is recognized as DVI, when using Hotkey (Fn+F7).
- There is no HDMI appearance when switching display.
- When connecting HDMI only, HDMI will appear by selecting DVI.
- When connecting both HDMI and DVI, only DVI appears. It cannot be switched to HDMI.
- Power DVD can't playback DVD when HDMI monitor is connected through AV Amp.
- HDMI monitor is connected through AV Amp.
- Set the HDMI Single Display on the Graphics Properties.
- Power DVD can’t playback DVD.
- SPEED Mode cannot be used. Make sure to start with STAMINA Mode, regardless of Graphics Switch.
- 3D HDMI-out is unsupported.
- 3D Vision is unsupported.
- Shutdown Wake-On-Lan item is shown on the advanced setting tab of Device Manager. Despite the item is changed to Enable, Wake from Shutdown is unavailable.
- The Help contents are old. It describes about Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR.
- BT3.0+HS is unsupported.
- BD drive is unsupported.
- 3D BD is unavailable.
- The copyright protection function of the SD and SDHC memory card does not work.
- Cannot use SDXC memory card because Windows XP does not support exFAT file system format.
- To make SDXC memory card available, install the following update program (KB955704).
- Update program (KB955704) for Windows XP:
- The electric power is consumed when a camera isn't used because USB Selective Suspend function cannot be used.
- Flicker Noise sometimes occurs in the area where nominal power frequency is 60Hz because it can't switch the Flicker between 50Hz and 60Hz.
- LCD brightness auto-adjustment function by illuminant sensor does not work.
- VAIO button, Assist button, Resolution Switching button and Quick Web Access function do not work.
- ISV except Power DVD and RoxioEMC isn't equipped.
- Acceleration sensor, Geomagnetism sensor, Illuminant sensor is not supported.
- Power DVD can't playback on the clone mode (only using Intel Graphics model).
- Sometimes Focused item on the DVD menu is not highlighted.
- Play DVD.
- Move Focus by mouse or cross key when the top menu is displayed.
- Chosen item is not highlighted.
- Right click on the Display -> Select Setup.
- Select Video Tab.
- Clear the check box of Use Hardware Decode Acceleration.
- Power DVD does not show subtitles of the DVD.
- There is no manual for How to use XP.
- VGP-BGU1 (Bluetooth GPS Unit) doesn' work, because GPS cannot be registered.
- PCGA-UVC11 (Visual Communication Camera) doesn' work, because its driver cannot be installed.