If you use multiple wireless systems, such as wireless LAN or Bluetooth, the transmission of S-AIR signals or other wireless signals may be unstable. In this case, the transmission may be improved by changing the following RF Change setting.
- Press HOME.
The home menu appears on the TV screen.
- Press to select Setup.
- Press to select System Settings, then press .
- Press to select S-AIR Settings, then press .
The S-AIR Settings display appears.
- Press to select RF Change, then press .
- Press to select the desired setting, then press .
Auto: Normally select this. The system changes RF Change to On or Off automatically.
On: The system transmits sound by searching for the better channel for transmitting.
Off: The system transmits sound by fixing the channel for transmitting.
- Press . The setting is made.
- When you set RF Change to Off, select the ID so that wireless transmission is most stable.
In most cases, you will not need to change this setting.
- If RF Change is set to Off, transmission between the unit and S-AIR sub unit can be performed using one of the following channels.
- S-AIR ID A: equivalent channel for IEEE 802.11b/g channel 1
- S-AIR ID B: equivalent channel for IEEE 802.11b/g channel 6
- S-AIR ID C: equivalent channel for IEEE 802.11b/g channel 11
The transmission may be improved by changing the transmission channel (frequency) of the other wireless system(s). For details, refer to the operating instructions of the other wireless system(s).