■How to save the Dial-up connection
1. Click Start and click Computer.
2. Open the following folder:
* The above folder ProgramData is a hidden folder. To display the hidden folder, please see this FAQ - About [How to display all types of folders].
3. Backup the rasphone.pbk file in the Pbk folder.
* When installing the Dial-up connection without receiving the permissions of connecting to the other users, the above folder will not display the rasphone.pbk file. Before backing up the rasphone.pbk file, please open the following folder to backup:
C:\Users\(USER’S NAME)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Network\Connections\Pbk Folder
* In Explorer, Users folder will display as Users folder.
■ How to recover the Dial-up connection
Copy the rasphone.pbk file which has been backed up to the original folder. The primary folder is one of the following two folders:
o C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Network\Connections\Pbk Folder
o C:\Users\(UCER’S Name)\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Network\Connections\Pbk Folder
Do copy the files to the folder which has been backed up.