To preset a TV channel manually,
1. Press the Menu button on the remote control.
2. Select the SETUP icon on the TV screen. Select CH PRESET.
3. Select MANUAL PROGRAM. Select PROG.
4. Press the Arrow Up or Arrow Down button to select the program number for storing the channel.
5. To start the manual tuning, select VHF LOW, VHF HIGH or UHF.
6. The TV will start to search for a TV channel. The TV will automatically stop once a channel is found.
7. Press the Arrow Right or Arrow Left button to continue to search for the next channel.
8. To store the channel, press the Centre (+) button.
9. Repeat step 5 to 8 until all the TV channels are stored.
10. Press the MENU button to exit.
11. Once the TV channel is stored, press PROG +/- or Number buttons to view the TV program.