How to set the resolution of the VAIO computer to 640 by 480 (VGA) if it has been changed to another setting for displaying data on a TV?
Follow the steps below to set the resolution of the VAIO computer to 640 by 480 (VGA).
1. Right-click an open area on the desktop and then click Properties.
2. In the Display Properties dialog box, click the Settings tab.
3. Click the Advanced button, and then click the Intel ? Graphics Technology tab.
4. In the Settings box of the Devices tab, click the Graphics Properties button. Under Screen Area, set to 640 by 480.
5. Click OK to close the window.