The error message indicates that the PNCRT.DLL file, which is associated with Real Player, either does not exist or is damaged.
Please follow the steps to restore the file.
1. Click Start, point to Programs and point to Accessories
2. Point to System Tools and click System Information.
3. Click the Tools tab and click System File Checker.
4. Select the Extract one file from installation disk option.
5. In the Specify the system file you would like to restore text box, type PNCRT.DLL and click Start.
6. In the Restore from text box, type C:\WINDOWS\OPTIONS\CABS.
7. In the Save file in text box, type C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEMS.
8. Click OK twice and close the window.
Please follow the steps below to reinstall Real Player:
1. Click Start, point to Settings and click Control Panel.
2. Double-click Add/Remove Programs.
3. Click the Windows Setup tab.
4. Click Internet Tools and click Details.
5. Disable the Real Audio Player 4.0 option and click OK.
6. Click OK.
7. Repeat Steps 1 to 4.
8. Select Real Audio Player 4.0 and click OK.
9. Click OK again.