To enable the settings of other languages, follow the steps below:
1. Start Control Panel.
2. Click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options.
3. Click Add other languages.
4. In Regional and Language Options, click the Language tab and click Details.
5. In Text Services and Input Language, click Add .
6. From the Input Language pull-down menu, select a required language and click OK.
7. Confirm that the selected language is listed in Text Service and Input Languages and click OK.
For more information, please refer to the following solution in Microsoft's technical support website.
Article ID: Q292246
Last Modified: January 30, 2002
Title: List of Languages Supported in Windows 2000 and Windows XP